sobota, 7 września 2019

Autumn makeup? Yes, please.

Hi all,
today we're gonna talk about makeup. The autumn is close so it's the perfect time to change something in our looks. Maybe new colours, maybe new clothes, or maybe the new makeup tricks? Whatever you want. In my case, I'm slowly out of my makeup tools and cosmetics, cause you know... Summer. :) So I'm definetely gonna buy something new to my makeup collection. And firstly I'm gonna look for my new makeup parts on wholesale makeup. (wordmakeup).
So, few words about this website.
Wordmakeup is a professional cosmetics wholesale company and the agent for many popular brands of cosmetics. They have a cooperative relationship with most of the large cosmetic factories in Asia. Their selling market extends to Canada, America, the United Kingdom, Australia and more. They supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products all at wholesale prices. I read opinions about this website and mostly they are very positive and customers really reccomend buying from Wordmakeup. What's more buying on this website is really easy. You can use many ways to pay, among others Credit Card. The great thing is that the company accepts return once the item doesn't match with the picture of description. Wordmakeup offers refund if the product has quality problem, or got damaged during the delivery. Wordmakeup offers almost 600 different products and on the website you can find up to 86 categories! It's just crazy. :)
So now I'm gonna show you my favourite, autumn products from this website. 
Recently I am all about the palletes. And one of the best on that website are jaclyn hill morphe palette
And these are my absolute favs:

1. ZODIAC SMOKEY EYE PALETTE



For me these are absolute must have for autumn. Just look at these colours! I definetely reccomend these website. Just look it up and you will find something special for your collection for sure. 
Till the next time. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**