niedziela, 15 września 2019

Winter makeup? Yes, please.

Hi, today it's cold outside and I thought that is the best time to write a post about some cosmetics which are perfect for makeup in cold days. So I did some resarch and I'm gonna tell you some more interesting facts about my new favourite makeup website - wholesale makeup. Lately, I showed you some jaclyn hill morphe palettes in beautiful, warm autumn colours. I'm literally in love with these palettes! The oranges, yellows and browns are totally in my style. But for winter I prefer to use some more adequate shades, more in Disney's Elsa style. (Who is by the way the most gorgeous princess in whole Disney universum.) Back to the topic, in my opinion in winter warm colours might look just sadly ridiculous. So for December, January and February and whole winter holidays and Christmas break I prefer green, blue, white and light pink shades. I totally love fun associated with makeup, especially eye makeup. I just like to play with blending eye shadows and be inspired by big stars' makeup tricks. In my makeup collection sadly, I have just a little cold - shades palletes. So why not change that? I was looking for something perfect and I found many, many cool palletes on wholesale makeup. They are also in good prices and also - buying from this website is very easy and quick. You can use many ways to pay, among others Credit Card, which for me is the greatest way to pay during shopping. The great thing is that the company accepts return once the item doesn't match with the picture of description. Wordmakeup offers refund if the product has quality problem, or got damaged during the delivery, so you don't have to worry about single thing like quality of the product. So now, I'm gonna show you my favourite "winter inspired" products. 



This blue and green is just great! 



This pink is just not from this Earth! 


See more here: 


For me these are absolute must have for winter. Just look at these beautiful cold colours!

Till the next time. 

5 komentarzy:

  1. Podobają mi się kolory tych paletek. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Na tytuł posta popatrzyłam z przerażeniem, bo wciąż jeszcze żyję latem, a tu zimowa paletka haha. Ta pierwsza zdecydowanie pasuje idealnie do Frozen, ale ja zdecydowanie wolę ciepłe tony, więc trzecia to zdecydowanie mój faworyt :)

    Mój blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Śliczne są te kolorki!
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Jejku ja nie chce zimy, paletki są świetne mają piękne kolory :) Ciekawa jestem jak będą wyglądać na powiekach ;)

    Buziaki:*
    Zapraszam na nowy post -> WWW.KARYN.PL

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**