niedziela, 22 września 2019

Spring makeup? Yes, please.

Hi, today again few words about wholesale makeup. Lately this website became one of my favs. For these, who don't know it yet, Wordmakeup is a professional cosmetics wholesale company and the agent for many popular brands of cosmetics. Searching the perfect makeup products on this website is really easy and fun and I could spend hours just looking there for new pieces for my shadows collection. In the last post I showed you some of jaclyn hill morphe palettes and anastasia eyeshadow palletes - the ideal inspirations for winter look. Today I thought that showing you some spring products might be just great idea. I don't know about you, but for me spring is all about greens, yellows, sparkles, gold and light oranges. Nature is coming to life again and our makeup should do the same just so. Last time I said that when I think about winter makeup I think about Elsa from Frozen as well. Well, when I think about spring, Anna is ideal inspiration for me. Spring makeup should be more energetic and bright, so let's see what wholesale makeup has for us this time. 
Today it's time for Huda Beauty Palette. I'm really curious, so I'm gonna check them out immediately. 




And I couldn't stop myself, so I'm gonna show you some lipsticks too. This box looks definetely amazing and it's worth trying for sure!



For me these are absolute must have for spring. Just look at these beautiful, warm and bright colours! Again, I really reccomend this website. It's full of magic makeup products in good quality and prices. Also, you can read other customers' opinions about makeup parts.  
So don't wait, just check it out, and you will definetely find there something special for your makeup collection. 
Till the next time. 

7 komentarzy:

  1. Marzę o paletce z Hudy ;) ale na razie mam inne wydatki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. podobają mi się pomadki do ust, które przedstawiłaś ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thanks for sharing superb information. I’m impressed by the info that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Custom Makeup Boxes are really useful for all kinds of makeup and cosmetic products.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. High Definition Printing with Multiple Finish Options
    Retail packaging is all about its beautiful designs. custom boxes wholesale are very much a modern requirement and have the ability to boost sales for retail shelf placed products.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. The points in the table lie on a line. Find the slope of the line question-hub

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**