czwartek, 21 października 2021

Top 5 makeup brands in the wholesale price

Hi dears,

I hope you all have the lovely time. I can't believe that it is almost November. Weather is not really the nicest now. Today I am planning to do some online shopping. Last time I was writing about one of my favourites makeup store - Wordmakeup. It is a professional wholesale cosmetics company, which sells products of many different popular brands. Their selling market extends to many areas like Canada, America, UK, Australia and much more. Today I am going to show you some of my favourites brands on this website, which offer products in the reasonable prices. 

1. Jeffree Star

This brand really caught my eye, because of its amazing beauty palettes. They sell them in many bright, beautiful colors. Their products are perfect for the grey weather like today - they can really brighten up your day! 

This palette is definitely the best in my opinion. It's just so fun, bright and playful. You can find it here: Palette 1


This brand also is one of the most special cheap makeup brands. They offer really brilliant lipsticks. The packages of their products look so classy and chic. They have many colors and shades: from classic red to more brownish and beige. Just see for yourself. 
The links for the products: Lipstick 1 and Lipstick 2.


This brand doesn't offer many products but they all are very professional and in good prices. The product that really spoke to me is CC+ Cream with SPF 50+. Finally now it is the time, when influencers raise awareness to the topic of importance of using SPF all the time, not only on sunny days. This product is perfect, because it can be foundation and SPF at the same time, so you won't have to worry about forgetting about special protection for your skin.  


Check this product here: CC+ Cream

That is all from me today. Have a great weekend!

Till the next time.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**