poniedziałek, 2 marca 2020

Makeup for a new semester at college

Hi all!
Winter is behind the windows and the lovely time - winter break is sadly over. Like every, this new semester is in my opinion beginning of something special. I don't know what it would be - maybe new frienship, new hidden talent, new inspiration or even love. Doesn't matter what about the new semester at college will be so special. The important thing is to start it with energy and good mood. And a thing that always puts me in good mood and gives me optimistic vibes is makeup shopping. Like every semester I put a lot of effort to collect new accesoriess and makeup tools to be prepared for every occassion - crazy night, elegant party or everyday stuff. So today I'm starting with my favourite piece of makeup set - palettes. And, like always, I'm checking out offers on my favourite makeup store - Wordmakeup. You can find them many products from a lot of brands in cheap prices. Wordmakeup offers almost 600 different products and on the website you can find up to 86 categories. So for sure you will something for you there. My favourite palettes are now anastasia eyeshadow palette and jaclyn hill morphe palette. But, to be specific, I'm going to show you now my best of all. 
  

This one looks super - fun. It contains all the basics - beige, grey, brownish and black. I think everyone should have this one in their makeup box. 


I'm all about browns right now, so this palette is definetely something for me. I really like these natural shades, cause they look very delicate, but they should be enough to bring something cool to your makeup look.


And again a basic set. But I really like these little brushes and sweet package so I couldn't stop myself, haha. <3 Also, my most used shade ever is light brown, so I should probably get that one. 

I hope that you like these ideas. But for sure, you must also try to find your own inspirations there. Remember - it's important to be individual. :-)
Till the next time. 

3 komentarze:

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**