czwartek, 26 września 2019

Holiday makeup? Yes, please.

Hi all!
Today it is my forth post about wholesale makeup (wow, this time really runs fast, huh?) Well, it was a pleasure to write about this website. It is really professional company and it is really fun finding perfect makeup pieces there. Wordmakeup offers almost 600 different products and on the website you can find up to 86 categories. So you can spend hours looking up there but I tell you, it's worth it. Last time I showed you some Huda Beauty Palletes - perfect for spring, energetic and bright makeup. They are literally my favs now. I find the sparkles and bright colours really beautiful. But since I'm almost beginning my new school year (cause I attend university now), I really started thinking about my last holiday, which was just perfect and I truly started to miss it very much. So I decided that it will be great idea to show you some summer/holiday inspiration from Wordmakeup.  Holiday is all about craziness and testing brand new, brave things in your life and that for sure includes new makeup. My holiday makeup usually is casual but in energetic colours like yellows, oranges, but often also black, brown and dark green. Today I will show you some of "catching eye" products that will be definetely perfect for summer time.  


I chose that one because the colours of course, but also look at this sweet package and heart shapes in the middle. They are absolutely lovely. 



These are absolute summer shades, don't you think?



This pallete looks just so classy and stunning. The little mirror in it makes it even better.



I hope that you like these ideas. But for sure, you must also try to find your own inspirations. So just check out products on Wordmakeup and I can promise you that you will love them! 
Till the next time. 

20 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful palettes, I have several palettes but not these you have select. I follow you now

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I also can't wait for holiday make up. I love that collection so much. These palletes looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/09/armaniprive-rose-alexandrie_25.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful post darling, so nice,original and interesting! 
    I just follow the blog
    Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Bright palettes, its stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    You got great blog here, following your blog now

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. wow I love the first palette!
    Hi dear, thanks for the follow, I now following you back :)
    Have a great Sunday!!
    Fifty Shades Fashion Blog
    My Instagram
    My Facebook
    My Twitter

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful palettes, great post ♡ I´m following you ♡

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ostatnia paletka jest przepiękna 😍
    Poklikałam jakby co 😀
    Pozdrawiam
    Lili

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Great review dear. I am following your blog and I hope you follow me back too. Have a nice week :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Nice post! I follow you back. Thank's!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Piękne paletki! Taką kolorystykę to ja lubię :))
    Zapraszam na mojego bloga:
    madziaboo.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I have that Too Faced Power of Makeup palette and it's one I keep coming back to over and over again. Such a fun palette to get creative with. Your blog is fabulous. Following you :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Hi! Wonderful palettes. Thanks for visit my blog, now I follow you too. Have a nice day!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. I love Two Faced make up. I will definitely try that new eye shadow palette. So pretty.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. hi babe, thanks for your comment on my blog... i'm following your blog too.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. WOW, such a beautiful blog...and these palettes are amazing...really pretty colours!😊😊
    Thank you so much for your great comment on my blog...I truly appreciate it!
    Am following you now...xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Hi beautiful girl. Loved your palettes :D Thank you for your kind comment. I just followed you back :D
    Xoxo ❤
    EVENING BREEZE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. I love so much holiday make up and these palette look gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/dr-brandt-do-not-age-transforming-pearl_14.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Jeffree Star Blood Sugar to moje marzenie, ciekawe czy kiedyś wypuści wersję mini:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**