piątek, 9 marca 2018

Please, don't stop the music!

Hi girls! 
Today I'm writing about Wedding dresses. Wedding is a special event and every bride wants to look amazing on that day. Wedding is also really stressful. You have to plan a menu, hire photographer, prepare a list of guests. So believe me, there is so much going on. Bride has to smile and look amazing all day, because, of course, she wants to look great on photos in her photoalbum. And the most important thing she has to do is picking her own, special, incredible dress. But where she can find it? Of course, she can go shopping and she can spend a really long time to find dress which she wants. But, it really could be easier, isn't it? Because she can just stay at home and check out the offers on Dresshopau. I truly do love this website. You can find there ballgowns in many sizes and many bright colours. Brides can choose for example glitter wedding dress. Of course, the bride is the most important woman on that special day. But there are two more women who deserve a wonderful dress! The first is the mother of bride. She can choose one of the many dresses from the website to be a real mother of the bride. And the second very important girl on wedding day is bridesmaid. She can be bride's sister, her cousin or just her best friend. She also will be in the centre of guests' attention so she must look incredible. And because of the dress from Dresshopau she can be forever new bridesmaid
Now, I want to show you some of my favourite dresses from that website. 

Number 1


This dress is so cute and girly that I had to show it to you. I really like the colour of it and the cut of the dress. It would be perfect for bridesmaid and I'm sure it would look amazing in dance. The length of it is just cool and the belt looks really sweet in my opinion. You will be definitely in the centre of attention if you wear this dress. 

 Number 2


I don't know, but somehow this dress reminds me of one of the most beautiful disney princesses - Jasmin. Just look at this amazing belt and cut of it. I really like sleeveless dresses so in my opinion this one is absolutely stunning. It's also floor - lenght and it has a nice belt. Im sure bride will be look amazing while wearing that dress. It's not even dress - it is wonderful ballgown! 

Number 3


The modest dress just like that will be perfect for mother of the bride. I really love the sleeves and material of it. That dress has really nice ornaments and details on it. The belt with a bow is just ingenious. I believe it would look so beautiful on the photos in wedding's photoalbum.

I hope you liked my suggestions. Check ot some offers on that website. Worth it! I'm sure you will find something special for you!


4 komentarze:

  1. First and second are beautiful <3
    Have a nice evening
    My blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow! super :)

    http://kaarollkaa.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hej! Świetny post :)
    obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie :
    milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ładne, ale ja bym nie wykosztowała się na sukienkę ślubną, to często moja średnia pensja... a przecież całe życie przed nami...
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i zapraszam na moją stronę http://wiosenny-ciuch.pl/!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Chętnie powymieniam się obserwacjami, ale Ty zaczynasz. ;))
Za każdy komentarz lub obserwację odwdzięczam się w przeciągu 24 h.
Zanim skomentujesz - przeczytaj post.
Weryfikacja obrazkowa WYŁĄCZONA.
Dziękuję. ;**